If you are looking for a list of bingo and slots sites that accept PayPal payments, you have come to the right place. Below you will find a list of fully licensed and regulated UK bingo sites that allow you to fund your account with PayPal. Enjoy!
Get started at Wink Bingo with no deposit required and get access to £900 worth of free bingo games where you can win big bonus prizes!
Try before you buy! Play now at Wink Bingo and claim 30 free spins with absolutely no deposit required.
Deposit £10 into your account via PayPal and get £50 to play with over at Ted Bingo. Play now and grab your freebies!
Get a gigantic 400% match bonus when you get started today at Bingo Extra. Head over now for extra bonuses galore!
Join Robin Hood and his gang on a fantastic online bingo adventure. Spend just £10 now and claim your £40 bonus + 50 free spins on slots.
Make your first PayPal deposit at Kitty Bingo and you will get a 300% match bonus + 100 free spins on top slots games.
Moon Bingo welcomes players with open arms. Get a £30 bonus + 100 free spins when you spend just £10 today.
Talk about a fabulous offer! Play now at Lucky Pants Bingo and get 20 free bingo cards + 20 free spins with no deposit required.
Give Back Bingo combines rewarding bingo bonuses and giving to charity. Get started today and get £30 extra + 50 free spins with your first £10 deposit.
New Bgo Bingo players can sample the games without opening their wallet! Sign-up today and get 10 free spins with no deposit needed.
No deposit required! Check out 777 Casino and sample the slots with 77 free spins without spending a penny.
Along with free games with no deposit needed, new 888 Ladies players can grab a £40 bonus + 15 free spins.
Absolutely delicious! Check out Tasty Bingo today and claim your £40 combo bonus, giving you £50 to play with a £10 deposit.
Get £50 to play when you make your first £10 PayPal deposit at Posh Bingo. They really do roll out the red carpet for loyal players!
Jump aboard Red Bus Bingo and claim your 250% first deposit bonus, giving you £35 to play when you add £10.
PayPal is one of the most popular payment methods when it comes to online bingo, casino and slots. The reason for this is chiefly because they allow you to put a layer of protection between yourself and the gambling site in question. Meaning, your personal credit card or bank account details are kept safe with PayPal and not given to the gaming company. With that said, without a doubt, the biggest reason why people use PayPal however, is simply because it is a very easy and quick way to make a deposit or withdrawal on a bingo website.
How We Compare PayPal Sites
When coming up with this listing of sites, we used the following criteria:
- Accepts PayPal: Simply put, to be on this list the website in question must accept deposits from PayPal. If a site allows deposits, then withdraws that method, we remove them from our listings.
- Bonuses: Everyone loves bonuses! We only list brands that feature a decent welcome offer and push sites that have better offers further towards the top of our listings.
- Comparison Sites: When making our list of PayPal bingo sites, we consulted other online bingo comparison sites for inspiration. Top companies like Bingo Mum compare hundreds of different offerings.
- Gaming Experience: Most importantly, we check out each site to make sure that they provide a great bingo experience. We test out the bingo games, the slots and have a look at the promotions.
- Licensing: Last but not least, every site on this list is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. This means you can be ensured at least a certain degree of fair play, responsible gambling policies and easy withdrawals.
What To Look Out For
As with any online bingo site, just because you sign-up and deposit using PayPal, it doesn’t mean you are in the clear. Firstly, you will find each offer provided has various wagering requirements or terms and conditions associated. Although we aim to provide you these T&Cs, they can be updated without notice so make sure you check the official website for details.
Alongside various wagering requirements and stipulations, you want to look at the deposit and withdrawal conditions. Most websites have a standard £10 minimum deposit amount but this also varies. When it comes to withdrawals, some sites will charge you a fee or have a certain minimum withdrawal amount. Like anything, we advise our visitors to be smart gamblers and take a look at all the relevant pages on the gaming website before clicking that deposit button.