Claim Best Offer – Get Your £20 Bonus + 20 Spins! *£20 Bonus + 20 Spins: Available to players (18+) with active, verified, unrestricted accounts. Valid until further notice. 1st time depositors only. Players must be 18+. Min Deposit £10. Max bingo bonus £20. To withdraw Bingo Bonus & related winnings, wager x4 the amount of your bonus funds. 20 Free Spins [FS]. FS are valid on Starburst for 7 days. FS wins are granted as Games Bonus after all FS are used. Games Bonus funds generated from FS winnings must be wagered x80. Max Games Bonus funds transfer to real money: £100 + the initial bonus amount. Wagering requirements vary by game. Country restrictions apply. UK only: deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Full Terms Apply. #ad
There are some sweet rewards to be claimed when you register and play with Candy Shop Bingo, a site that first opened to players in spring 2015. As part of the 888/Dragonfish camp but managed by the Silverspin camp, there is plenty to sink your teeth into when you step into the lobby.
Whilst things have changed quite a bit since the site first opened, there is plenty to keep you entertained with both bingo and slots available in abundance. It takes just a few seconds to get started and then you can take full advantage of all the special promotions and offers that this delightful brand has to offer you.
|No Deposit Bonus:||Access to the Freemium Room|
|Welcome Bonus:||Deposit £10 to receive a £20 bingo bonus + 20 free spins on Fruit Shop|
|Minimum Deposit:||£5 (£10 for initial bonus)|
|Best Payment Methods:||Debit cards, Paypal, Paysafecard, Apple Pay, By Phone, Wire Transfer|
|Telephone Number:||0800 901 2510|
Before you deposit with the site, as soon as you register, you can access a free play room called Freemium. This room hosts a free game once a week for a £150 prize pot.
When you make your first successful deposit of £10 with them, you will receive all of the following as part of the welcome offer:
- £20 bingo bonus
- 20 free spins on the slot Fruit Spin
Your bingo bonus will appear on your bonus balance and the free spins voucher is available from the top right of your games lobby (or in your profile icon if you are playing from a mobile device).
The free spins are available for seven days from the moment they are awarded and carry wagering requirements of 80x your winnings on them.
The bingo bonus carries wagering requirements of 4x the amount received.
Candy Shop Bingo offers many promo codes to their players; one a day for the whole week! Details are available on a dedicated page under the heading ‘Offers’ from the main lobby. At the time of the review (June 2021), these were all the promo codes available:
- Monday use code WACKYMON with a £10 deposit to receive 12 Wacky Specials tickets
- Tuesday use code 10TUE with a £10 deposit to receive 10 Temple Spins
- Wednesday use code WEDBINGO with a £10 deposit to receive a 35% Bingo bonus
- Thursday use code THURLIST with a £10 deposit to receive 12 Guest List tickets
- Friday use code FRIDAY10 with a £20 deposit to receive a £10 Bingo bonus
- Saturday use code SAT25 with a £20 deposit to receive 25 Fluffy Spins
- Sunday use code CANDY15 with a £30 deposit to receive a £15 Bingo bonus
The above codes are listed to expire in December 2021 so please check with the site directly to see what the offers are at the time of your visit.
Jackpot and Promotions
As promotions can change at any time it is worth taking the time to double-check the accuracy of the following information. This can be done by vising the official website.
- Monthly Giveaway – Each month Candy Shop Bingo hosts a game on 16th at 9 pm. You cannot buy tickets for the game but can either earn them or win them. You will be sent a promo code or can win them on the Rewards Wheel. The game boasts a different tangible prize each month.
- WOW – From Sunday until Thursday at 9 pm there is a game hosted where the prizes are not cash but slot spins!
- The Big £10K – Playing on the 10th of every month at 8 pm is a £10,000 jackpot game where half the winnings are shared with players who didn’t win anything on the actual game!
- Bounce ‘T – Open daily from 10 am until 2 am this room offers a game where the jackpot bounces with every call made!
- Mystery Jackpot – These games feature jackpots that are not announced until 10 seconds before the game starts! This means that once the jackpot is announced, no more tickets can be sold.
Games and Slots
Whether it is bingo or slots that you are looking to play at Candy Shop Bingo or both, you have plenty to choose from. Both areas are crammed to the brim with a variety of different games or titles; there is something to suit all tastes and purse strings.
For bingo, you have the option of finding a suitable room by using the handy menu across the top of the screen, scrolling through the pages, or using the search function if you know the room name.
The site offers four different game types for bingo and these are 75 ball in two variants (pattern which is 75-24 or five-line which is 75-25), 90 ball, and the 52-5 variant.
All of the available rooms have several details of what they have to offer including the pot prize, the time until the next game, the game variant, the number of players, the chat host’s name if there is one on duty in the room, and the value of any progressive jackpot if one is available in that particular room.
If you move on to slots, again you have similar ways to locate a title that appeals to you, and with pages and pages of different games, you are bound to find something that grabs your attention. There are over 500 different games to choose from including slots, scratchcards, and a few table games.
You will find classic titles like Fluffy Favourites alongside newer games like Book of Slingo and Cleopatra Instant Win. Many of the most popular software developers have their games listed; you will find the likes of Microgaming, Slingo, Pariplay, Microgaming, and many others in the slots arena.
You don’t have to download an app to get in on the action from Candy Shop Bingo on your mobile, simply visit the site on your browser and play as you would on your desktop.
Pros and Cons
- Access to a free game without a deposit
- A promo code for use every day of the week
- Decent selection of promotions
- Plenty of choice both for bingo and slots
- Loyalty rewards
- Friendly chat hosts
- Only one free room is accessible without a deposit
- No unique promotions
This website is powered by Dragonfish software and is owned by 888 Holdings. Similar brands include:
Candy Shop Bingo lives up to its name because any discerning player who visits the site will be like a kid in a candy shop, spoilt for choice when it comes to slots and bingo. The site is host to many different variants of bingo and hosts slots from an impressive array of different developers.
The promotional schedule is a little disappointing, but only in that it doesn’t bring anything unique to the table. However, there are plenty of rewards to be had and a decent selection of special promotions and offers. All this adds up to see the site score a not-too-shabby 3.7 star rating.