Claim Best Offer – Get up to £200 Bonus Cash! *Offer T&Cs: New players only, £10 min fund, £200 max bonus, max bonus conversion equal to lifetime deposits (up to £250), 65x wagering requirements and T&Cs apply. 18+ Please Play Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. #AD
Landing at Aztec Wins for the first time, it is clear that this is one of the Jumpman Gaming sites thanks to the now-infamous welcome offer extended to players. The site first opened in May 2019 and the home page is awash with colour and details of some of the big winners that have been created across the network.
If you choose to register and play at this site that you will have plenty of choice in the games available to you thanks to an impressive catalogue of slots and instant win games. Additionally, the website also has bingo available if you’re looking for something a bit different from your online slot experience.
|No Deposit Bonus:||N/A|
|Welcome Offer:||100% match bonus worth up to £200|
|Bingo Software:||Jumpman Gaming|
|Minimum Withdrawal:||£10 (£2.50 charge per withdrawal)|
|Best Payment Methods:||Debit cards, PayPal, Paysafecard, Pay By Mobile|
When you make an initial deposit of £10 with Aztec Wins you will be treated to a 100% match bonus which is worth up to £200.
There are wagering requirements on any of the winnings and these are 65x the amount of bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement prior to cashing out.
Additionally, the maximum bonus conversion is equal to lifetime deposits of up to £250.
Use the code BEACH to receive between 50 and 500 free spins on the Aloha! Cluster Pays game from NetEnt when you deposit £10 or more to your account.*
Use the code PRO to receive between 50 and 500 free spins on top slots when you deposit £20 or more.*
* The same wagering and caps apply to this offer as they do to the welcome offer.
Jackpot and Promotions
Promos are subject to change, you can clarify all of the following details on the official website:
- Birthday Bonus – Your first login to the site on your birthday will see you credited with a Mega Reel spin that will earn you 5 or more free spins on the Happy Birthday slot.
- Trophies – You can earn Trophies by meeting certain criteria and the more Trophies you earn, the more Mega Reel/Loot Chests you will have access to and the more free spins you can get.
- Turbo Reel – Deposit £100 or more to receive between 50 and 500 free spins from the Turbo Reel
- 200 Club – Collect 200 Trophies and you will be sent a £10 Amazon voucher.
- Friday Fun – A game of 90 ball bingo that plays on a Friday at 8 pm with a £2,500 prize pool. Tickets are £1 each and there are 1TG, 2TG, 3TG, 4TG, and 5TG prizes as well as the one line, two lines, and full house prizes.
Games and Slots
It’s hard not to be impressed with the selection of games available to you when you visit Aztec Slots. There are so many different software providers who have added their names to the portfolio that you are bound to find something that interests you by way of games.
You will find titles from all of the most popular providers here; NetEnt, Eyecon, Microgaming, Pariplay, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, Playtech, BluePrint Gaming, and many others. With their finger on the pulse of all things slots, Jumpman Gaming adds new titles to their catalogue regularly. Many of the slots have extra features like bonus rounds, free spins, and multipliers which make them all the more exciting.
As well as slots, the site is home to Live Games as well as standard table games which means you can enjoy games like Roulette and Blackjack.
Bingo is also available at the site and whilst there aren’t any live games every few minutes, the Pragmatic Play offerings see you able to play in the Bingo Millions games!
There isn’t a specific mobile app available for download for Aztec Wins so your mobile experience at the site is much like the gaming experience online, just on a smaller screen.
Functionality is very similar with only a few differences but nothing that makes the gameplay any better or worse than that of your desktop or laptop.
Registration and Login
At Aztec Wins you can either sign up the traditional way by entering a few personal details and registering a username and password or you can take advantage of the ‘PayPal Quick Registration’ feature. The standard way of registering will only take around 3-5 minutes, however, if you use the PayPal Quick Registration you can deposit funds and create an account in just a few clicks, speeding up the process even more.
You will find a number of payment methods at Aztec Wins which cover the most popular choices. These include:
- Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Maestro are accepted)
- Pay by Mobile
You may add up to 3 payment cards to your account and the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts are set at £10. One significant drawback with this site however is the disappointing £2.50 fee that is attached to all withdrawals.
Withdrawals will typically take a 72 hours to process and will then arrive in your account 1-5 business days later. Note that you will be required to upload identification before you can make your first withdrawal.
Trust and Safety
As a UK licensed and regulated site, you can play, deposit and withdraw with 100% confidence here. Their full UKGC (UK Gambling Commission) license is held by parent company Jumpman Gaming and zero infractions or sanctions against it, meaning they meet and continue to uphold the very strict standards that are set by the Gambling Commission.
The website has also partnered with various responsible gambling organisations such as GamStop and allows you to set deposit limits to help you control the amount of money that you use to gamble.
For any account queries, feel free to contact the customer support team via:
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: Not available
- Web Contact Page: aztecwins.com/contact-us
- Facebook: facebook.com/AztecWins
Pros and Cons
- An impressive number of slots and instant win games are available
- Table games and Live Dealer games are available
- Plenty of bingo games to play
- Features PayPal quick registration and Pay by Mobile Phone
- High wagering requirements
- Charge of £2.50 for every withdrawal
- Limited access to support
- Promotions and offers are standard to network sites
- Competing with the whole network when participating in promotions
Aztec Wins is owned by Jumpman Gaming who own a variety of other successful sites in the industry including;
Aztec Slots can’t be faulted when it comes to choice because there is so much going on at the site, it’s hard to know where to start! Bingo, slots, live table games – what more could you want? There’s an answer to that; what we as players don’t want is to be charged for every withdrawal or to have excessive wagering requirements but sadly both of these happen at this site.
If you’re looking for choice, then it’s a site worth a visit but if you’re looking for fair, go elsewhere.